Aem s2000

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 7 comments
  • 571 views

Furinkazen

Sim Racing Organiser
Premium
Messages
44,186
United Kingdom
Blackburn
Messages
Furinkazen_54
New-no changes, 0 miles.

Looking for GT or LM cars... but offer me something anyway.
 
Last edited:
What colour is it ?
 
It's only 1 colour

Tsukuba%20Circuit.jpg
 
I havent got much this morning but i have a Panoz Esperante GTR-1 Race Car ’98 – 0 miles or a 1991 Ticket or R89C 0 miles
 
I havent got much this morning but i have a Panoz Esperante GTR-1 Race Car ’98 – 0 miles or a 1991 Ticket or R89C 0 miles

I'll take the R89C. I can send the S2000 tomorrow.
 
Ok send FR to psn: isocollector2020

Ok since you got many post like me i know i can trust ya ;)
 
Ok send FR to psn: isocollector2020

Ok since you got many post like me i know i can trust ya ;)

Thanks. Send the R89C when you see fit.
 
Cheers for the R89C!
 
Back