AeroxSchumi's Garage (closed for trading at the moment)

  • Thread starter Thread starter AeroxSchumi
  • 43 comments
  • 2,509 views
i can do the skyline for a motorsport elise on the 24
 
I have the RX-8 type II. Would like to trade for your Mazda**SAVANNA RX-7 INFINI III (FC) '90 whenever your next open slot is.
 
Gathers Drider Civic sent as promised. Enjoy it amigo. :)
Thanx, I have received it, just returned you the Nismo

i can do the skyline for a motorsport elise on the 24
Sorry, thanx for the offer, but I already had a trade planned for this car in another thread, but didn't update the schedule yet

I have the RX-8 type II. Would like to trade for your Mazda**SAVANNA RX-7 INFINI III (FC) '90 whenever your next open slot is.
Cool, than I have all tradable standards. Will add you on the 25th
 
I have all the Premuim cars ur looking for.
Let me know if u wanna make some deals. I havent checked ur garage yet.
 
If you want we can do all the trades (12 in total) from the 27th and on, then I will send the car which is now on the 28th on the 26th. I have all the standard cars (a few pending), so if your looking for those I should have it on that time.
 
Ok sounds good. I found some cool cars in ur garage, so ok yeah its on. 👍
Just when the time comes, let me know when exactly we're gonna start cuz i'll be sure to forget :dunce: heh
 
Ok will add you already and will send you a pm a day before trading starts. Please pick a list of 12 cars from my garage then I will add it in the schedule
 
Ok hold up im going through ur garage right now picking cars.....
 
Here you go:

Arta NSX '00
CUSCO Subaru Advan Impreza '03
Impreza Rally Car Prototype '01
Autobacs Arta Garaiya '08
Lancia Delta HF Integrale Rally Car '92
206 Rally Car '99
Nismo Fairlady Z Z-Tune (Z33) '02
Nismo 400R '96
Ferrari 458 Italia '09
Ferrari 512 BB '76
Ferrari 599 '06
Ferrari California '08

Ok, i have put them in a specific order, with the first being the most important and so on.
 
Ok, thanx will add a schedule for the trades.
 
Yes it's pretty big now because of the large amount of trades with Greek wizard...
 
Uh i say this now that it is still early.Some of the cars ur going to get from me, have miles on them.
 
Yes no problem for me, my cars probably have milage too
 
Back