After 1.06 Update, tire now feels much more natural

• Thread starter z19930612
  • 5 comments
United Kingdom
HOVE
ZZ_GT_KING
Now you can really push the tire to its limit and the grip doesn’t drop dramatically like before causing miserable understeer and oversteer.

It also feels more rewarding and fun to drive as you can really attack a car in and out of a corner and really chew the tire like something made of rubber.

When the tire is on limit, making fine adjustment with your braking, throttle and steering, the car would react like it should due to load transfer, before the update there was nothing.

Now I can finally play the car around its grip limit and giggles.

Funny thing is that when people who had real track driving experience complained about the previous physics before 1.06 update on the internet . there are so many GAMERS educating these people saying it’s not the game’s problem, it’s your problem. LOL.

Also I didn’t see any GT YouTubers complaining the tire doesn’t feel right in the previous version. Hmm, Fishy.

Edit: Currently the biggest complain is that even with racing spec suspension and set damping to maximum, the high speed damping still feel not enough, wish we could have 4way adjustment (High speed/Low speed, Compression/Rebound) like in Dirt Rally

Last edited:
Which cars did you test this with? Especially GT3 cars are extremely slippery before patch. Curious to know if this been changed after this patch.

Last edited:
Which cars did you test this with? Especially GT3 cars are extremely slippery before patch. Curious to know if this been changed after this patch.
Just tried the R8 EVO GT3 the rear is still “slippy” but it’s less snap slippy and feels more progressive. Like you tell your getting closer and closer until you eventually meet Barry R though could just be placebo or they changed something specifically with the EVO. You would need to test something you have had trouble with to be certain.

I would also like to add, though I may have just gotten lucky, cars no longer bounce like mad after landing a jump on rally stages. This may be connected to what you're saying.

Edit: The GR86 Gr.B is the one I drove, before and after patch.

Last edited:
Just tried the R8 EVO GT3 the rear is still “slippy” but it’s less snap slippy and feels more progressive. Like you tell your getting closer and closer until you eventually meet Barry R though could just be placebo or they changed something specifically with the EVO. You would need to test something you have had trouble with to be certain.
This is the R8 LMS EVO you win with Super License Bronze?

This is the R8 LMS EVO you win with Super License Bronze?
Yeah that’s the one I also just tried with the Corvette C7 GT3 and that thing is planted it sticks to the road. The Audi is definitely more slippy skimpy because the mid rear more wait located further back so the weight transfer gets you abit but it does feel like sudden instantaneous slipping is less of an issue.

Back