After 1.12 update game does not boot up. Plz help.

  • Thread starter Thread starter ronaldrover
  • 2 comments
  • 474 views
Messages
39
Messages
GTP_Chuzo
Guys please help me, during the 1.10v update my installation would fail. I wasn't too concerned about fixing it because I was hoping 1.12v would fix it. I download 1.12v and same exact issue, installation failure 300+ minutes etc. Therefore I finally decided to delete my Game Data, I reinstall all the updates and now it won't even boot! When I try booting the game, the screen turns black forever, and the only way to turn off the ps3 is using the power button on the back. PS3 still runs fine but won't boot GT6, please help!
 
No hard feelings, I know you want help and I would too.

But am I the only one who has seen a lot of these popping up? Like every day I get a few new threads about how 1.12 ruined peoples game/PS3. :odd:
When in doubt blame it on PD. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING PD?" :rolleyes:
 
I'm to the point where I'm just either going to wait for a new magical fixing update or if extreme measure become necessary, I'll just buy a new super slim PS3 and/or a new copy of GT6. I'm hesitant to do that though because my PS3 runs other games just fine! I just wish someone out there (other than a canned Sony associate who'll just tell me to try Safe Mode which yes I tried ALL of the safe mode options and none of those fixed my GT6 issue.) would be able to help.
 
Back