After A-32, relearning to drive GT5 using G25 wheel.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lambob
  • 0 comments
  • 551 views
Messages
1,612
Canada
Montreal, Canada
Messages
NobleAtreides
I've been completing some gold challenges, turning silvers into golds, but I realized a key handling technique, using my wheel, after all this time, I've been doing it wrong.

Perhaps some of you tend to like I have, not turn the wheel "too much" and this is fine! However, I found myself often to quickly "get the wheel into position X" and hold it there through the apex.

This ,I discovered, it wrong, and will hinder your gold challenge tests.

I found that as you brake prior a curve, Use the last moments of braking to simultaneously shift weight of car, for even the most miniscule inititation, will make your car perform the turn with much more control, and speed, and exit speed/control as well. For I've been relearning to drive while slowly turning the wheel "at all times" and giving it gentle releases but constant push, translates to half second improvements into every corner.

just some thoughts.
 
Back