After a disconnect I can no longer play

United States
United States
I have disconnected before but I never lost any save progress like I’ve seen other people report. For me, a few days before patch 1.07, I disconnected and just decided to stop since I had been playing a while. I loaded in the next day and I could no longer play/drive on my account. The overworld options I can select are the used car lot, cafe, garage, world circuits, and I think the content search thing. My cars are in the garage, the cafe shows all the missions I completed, but in terms of being able to drive or progress anything, I’m completely stuck. My world circuits show 0/0 at every location. Basically my account will only let me do music rally at this point. I don’t want to make a new profile to play. I want to play on MY profile.

Not sure what to do here. I’ve reinstalled the game. Tried deleting saves but of course it’s all on their servers. I’m out of options.

Last edited:
My problem may be fixed. The subreddit for GT has a post about tweeting at a specific japanese twitter handle. They replied and said things were restored. I can’t check until I get off my shift, unfortunately.

My problem may be fixed. The subreddit for GT has a post about tweeting at a specific japanese twitter handle. They replied and said things were restored. I can’t check until I get off my shift, unfortunately.
yeah people are reporting that their progress has been restored. Hope yours is also restored. It's weird that they did not promote that twitter account.

Back