After a long break, i'm back with my best ever

Discussion in 'GT4 Drifting Videos' started by jross427, Jun 17, 2008.

1. jross427

jross427

2. Smallhorses

Smallhorses Staff Emeritus

Just deleted your previous 2 identical threads.
    Please don't post the same thing over and over again here.
    Once is more than enough.

3. jross427

jross427

do u please wish to explain?

4. nk4e

nk4e

Please follow the AUP

He is talking about your two topics with the same name " Drifting"

Cool editing skills but it does seem to me that you have a small aids on but I may be wrong on this. So don't get mad.

5. jross427

jross427

ok sorry if im oblivious but i havent been on here for atleast a year, so if i did do something im sorry and wont do it again, and no aids, not mad at alll

6. Loon

Loon

Not bad, the only thing I saw that I didn't like, was that there seemed to be a bit of hesitation between your linked drifts. I really noticed it watching the Convertible 350z at Suzuka, and whatever the car after that was.

7. Smallhorses

Smallhorses Staff Emeritus

There were 3 threads, all the same, posted within this forum by yourself within 5 minutes. I deleted two of them. This one stays open for now.
    However, as is suggested by some of our other members, and especially since you claim you've been a member for over a year, it might be a good idea to re-familiarise yourself with our AUP.

Particularly, but not limited to, this part:

No slang words that promote laziness, ie; “r”, “u”, “plz”, etc. will be tolerated. Decent grammar is expected, including proper usage of capital letters. Repeated violations will be grounds for suspension and/or permanent removal from the forums.

"You" is a 3-letter word. Please don't use it's shorthand text-chat equivalent here. :cheers:

8. jross427

jross427

ok sorry and i didnt know i posted multiple threads of this same subject, so again, sorry, and I will use proper grammar, again sorry

9. SolidSnake15

SolidSnake15

It wasn't bad, I actually enjoyed it.

My Rating: :):tup:

10. David48

David48

It looks great. Like NK4e said, it looks like there are aids on or your just great at controlling it when its about to spin. I say that because on min. 1:28 the drifts looked kind of unnatural.:boggled:But it looks great:tup:

11. gtxrookie

gtxrookie

nice man ...i love the links. BY the way what song was that?

12. jross427

jross427

Thanks for the comments, the song is called "Right Here, Right Now" by FatBoy Slim.

13. asianondrums

asianondrums

lol i was the one who asked what song this was a few days ago. this video is my favorite drift video ive seen so far