After a long break, i'm back with my best ever

• Thread starter jross427
  • 12 comments
Just deleted your previous 2 identical threads.
Please don't post the same thing over and over again here.
Once is more than enough.

Please follow the AUP

He is talking about your two topics with the same name " Drifting"

Cool editing skills but it does seem to me that you have a small aids on but I may be wrong on this. So don't get mad.

ok sorry if im oblivious but i havent been on here for atleast a year, so if i did do something im sorry and wont do it again, and no aids, not mad at alll

Not bad, the only thing I saw that I didn't like, was that there seemed to be a bit of hesitation between your linked drifts. I really noticed it watching the Convertible 350z at Suzuka, and whatever the car after that was.

jross427
do u please wish to explain?

There were 3 threads, all the same, posted within this forum by yourself within 5 minutes. I deleted two of them. This one stays open for now.
However, as is suggested by some of our other members, and especially since you claim you've been a member for over a year, it might be a good idea to re-familiarise yourself with our AUP.

Particularly, but not limited to, this part:

No slang words that promote laziness, ie; “r”, “u”, “plz”, etc. will be tolerated. Decent grammar is expected, including proper usage of capital letters. Repeated violations will be grounds for suspension and/or permanent removal from the forums.

"You" is a 3-letter word. Please don't use it's shorthand text-chat equivalent here. :cheers:

It looks great. Like NK4e said, it looks like there are aids on or your just great at controlling it when its about to spin. I say that because on min. 1:28 the drifts looked kind of unnatural.:boggled:But it looks great:tup:

Back