After a year of updates, which one is your favorite?

Which DLC is the best of them all?

• Total voters
Hungary
Bács-Kiskun
As the title suggests, let us know which one is your favorite update and explain it why! :)

Mine is gotta be the March update. Despite something really terrible happened to me at that time, the introducing of the brand new Gr.2 cars, DB11, R33 and Tsukuba Circuit made me cheer up a bit! :)

Let's hear your opinions! 👍

Last edited:
As the title suggests, let us know which one is your favorite update and explain it why! :)

Mine is gotta be the March update. Despite something really terrible happened to me at that time, the introducing of the brand new Gr.2 cars, DB11, R33 and Tsukuba Circuit made me cheer up a bit! :)

Let's hear your opinions! 👍

I have to agree with you!!!! Tsukuba is my favorite track. I spend a lot of time tuning cars and comparing them on Tsukuba TT. I guess I've seen way too many Best Motoring lap battles. Long story, but I even have a small outline of Tsukuba tattooed on my forearm haha

In all honesty though, I love each and every one of them. Almost every month I've got something to look forward to. Each one may not have a favorite car or track but they all add to the game experience and I am happy with all of them.

December 2017, brought "GT League mode"... Since then... Not really any big/real good update.

Favorite update can change if PD brings an update with offline saving, rain, personalized lobbies network fixes, sport mode with more events, new fixed Tyre model and tracks as trial mountain, deep forest, El capitán, spa, laguna seca, Mónaco...

I don't know because we had the F40 in the December 2017 update, the Pantera in the February update, Group 2 cars in the May update and now the P1 GTR. I've purchased 6 out of the 7 new cars for this month. However I purchased 8 out of 12 from the December 2017 update and won two more from the daily workout prize. In terms of cars, the December 2017 update would have to be the best.

December 2018, because of the most beautiful car of all DLCs - McLaren P1 GTR - and because of Tokyo. (I'm loving this track!)

July Update for me because it led to the introduction of helmet and suit livery editor (though I wish they give us more freedom on adding decals and such on the suit) and the return of the Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car and Mazda 787B. Also a decent track addition too.

Runners up go to September Update (because finally new Porsches and the return of Fuji Speedway and BMW M3 GT2) and March Update (because 2016 Super GT cars debut and so far the March Update has mostly new cars and less carryovers).

August for obvious reasons...
DltMSb0UwAE7GS2.jpg:large

It's the Beetle shaped one!

March 2018 was by far one of the best, gave us plenty of new-to-the-series cars (DB11, E30, MY17 R35 Nismo, Mach 40) and introduced SGT GT500 cars to the game.

December 2018 is a close second. It brought us the freaking P1 GTR, Fugu Z and F50 as well as an awesome Tokyo Expressway track but the lack of entirely new GT League events is a bit of a letdown.

I feel like any update that has a trio of race cars in a new or existing category has to be a winner.

New series of race cars, new series of events to run them on, it's how it should be... and I hope they introduce 3 x DTM, 3 x V8 Supercars, 3 x BTCC etc. and of course, appropriate series to run them on.

The 1.23 (July) update was my favourite so far, as they tweaked the tyre model making the road cars less crazy to drive.

They're all pretty good to be honest.

I'm less keen on the real world track updates, mostly because I'm not a big fan of most tracks that have been added, and the real world ones don't tend to bring the variety of layouts that fictional ones do... but If they keep up this rate of content I'll be happy.

Too hard to choose as there's been something good in every update.

At the risk of sounding ungrateful though, I'd forgo extra content to see them spend time fixing the damned auto drive and stuck on the grid bugs. Seriously annoying if you run your own lobbies.

I've enjoyed them all, but the one with the update to the tire model is probably my favorite. Also when Red Bull Ring got added. Having never driven it in any other games (I was a big Forza guy until this year, and they never had it.) It's probably become one of my favorite tracks

Back