After all controversy - My wishlist for GT7

Germany
Mannheim
So guys .. after all the fuss - no need to talk further , I'm also quite disappointed - I'd thought that maybe I post a wishlist for future updates to consider by PD. (maybe it'll be seen, maybe not)

I thought I'd share it and I'd also like to see what you guys have in mind.

And a point that doesn't need any further explanation : up the Credits/hour + away with the 20 million cap !

1st IMO - Fix RWD Tail-happiness

2nd - Fix RWD Tail-happiness !
- I must really say that it annoys me a lot, I track my own car very frequently , and to me the RWD cars are just willy-nilly on corner exits.

3rd - Online lobby settings like GT-Sport including Multiclass BOP/Rankings

4th - full 24h day/night rotation. It has been advertised tough i haven't experienced a full day and night cycle even when I set the time X10 , the clock just stopped at 22:00pm at the Nordschleife for example and didn't continue.

5th - realistic Tuning
I just can't understand that cars with less camber und toe Angles are supposedly faster than realisticly approched setups known from IRL trackdays and tuners.
A tire pressure adjustment would also be great - why bother partnering with Michelin and not having that option.

6th - yes it's already been mentioned , but for a GT title with a number on it - the Singleplayer is just ... A disappointment.
So please more !

7th - also already been mentioned that more cars are coming but I miss some grails and I'll have to be surprised if they come - I can only hope , but here's a little extract what I'd love to see:

BMW E36 M3 , E46 M3 CSL/GTR , E39 M5 , E60 M5

Ferrari F355, 360 Stradale, 430 Scuderia , F12 TDF , 812 Compétitione

Mercedes 190E 2.5-16v Evo II / DTM , W204 C63 Limo , W211 E55/63 , R230 SL55/63/65

Porsche 2.7 RS , 981/982 Cayman S/GTS/GT4/RS , 997.1 GT3/RS/Turbo , 991.2/992 S/GTS/GT3/Turbo

Etc. Etc. Etc. , I could go on and on but I'd hope this comes true for all of us for whichever cars you wish.

Anyways - those are just the points I see for now that would really spice up things a little bit. I was really hot for the game , but since the latest developments im a bit turned off and need to cheer myself up with hopes and wishes.

Have a great day or night !

Can't wait to read your feedback/ideas !

Cheers, Jean

I always like a wish list.
To address your issue with RWD tail happiness, it might just be because I use a steering wheel and pedals, but for me it's just a matter of applying the accelerator a lot more gradually.

Personally, I'd love to be able to save custom race details, so that I can pick the list of cars and customise the driver names once, then run the same list again on a new track for a different number of laps.

Any new cars or old cars would be great and it would be good to see Silverstone track come back to GT.

Finally, B spec would be a great way to fix any currency issues.

My own wish list;

1. Make Gran Turismo 7 offline play.
2. Return ability to sell cars.
3. Unlock ALL available tuning options AND cars and NOT have them blocked behing roulette 'chances' or 'invitations'.
4. Increase prize rewards for completing challenges/competitions
5. Increase the number of competitions so the game is longer than a mere 10-15 hours.
6. Decrease price of cars to realistic GAME expectations. This is meant to be a SIMULATOR, not reflective of real life prices.
7. Allow all pre 2001 models to be available in Brand Central and not just limited to 'Used Cars'.
8. Create a faithful, long and worthwhile CAREER Mode and relegate GT Cafe to a mere 'tutorial' mode.

In short, remember how you made GT4, with focus on customisability, throw it the polish of GT5 and bring it into the next-gen era. You had all the hallmarks of a perfect Cottage Pie and you made it with horse meat and rotten veggies.

Last edited:
Back