I set up the bspec 500 lap endurance race before going to bed. I made sure I was in first place before shutting off my t.v. When I woke up my ps3 was in shut down mode, the game was off. Loggin back in I did not recieve credit for the race. How do I fix this please?
There is an option in the PS3 XMB menu to stop the PS from shutting down when it's gone idle. Can't remember the exact place but it's in the settings pages.
Edit: It's in the power save settings - System Auto Off
Just a quick note,
Make sure that you change the power settings before you load the game, cause PS3 won't let you get into this menu after a game is loaded.
It has 2 options. One is an automatic shut off while a game is running, the other is an automatic shutoff when no game is running. You probably want to leave that 2nd one on so that your PS3 won't just stay on forever while not doing anything.
It's a good idea, to change before the race. I've experienced my PS3 shutting off as my TV went to standby (while the auto-off was set to off), but that was because of the BRAVIA Link-thing.
I went from level 30-35 bspec playing seasonal 5 500pp race with the supercharged shelby. 800,000 something cash and killer exp for a 7 minute 30 second race. Ive collected a lot of nice cars from the ucd doing this.
Im tring to get that 2j. Any suggestions for a 640pp car and tune for bspec seasonals?