After Most Wanted, And no Shift 3 and what is next?

• Thread starter Youngun
  • 2 comments
United Kingdom
The Track
youngun_great
I liked, Shift but Shift 2 went in the Wrong direction:tdown:. It had the Cars, the Tracks and Autolog but physics and style was, in my opinion, Wrong. Complex Physics made certain thing bad, as a GT5 driver i know hat descent driving physics are. Having Porsche, its should be a good arcade-Sim too.

Were Shift had much better physics and better customization, meaning its didnt have the complicated controls. judering the images etc. I would combine the 2 games and throw in some Most Wanted too (as it looks great :drool:)

But, Fans of the Series, What would You do to Improve it???💡

It is quite certain there won't be a Shift3, at least not made by SMS.
They had quite a bitter experience with EA so I doubt they will ever collaborate again.

What SMS has on the table right now is pCARS and that seems to be the direction they want to follow - a proper SIM title, cross-platform and accessible to casual people and veteran sim-racers alike.
As it holds quite a few design similarities with the Shift series, perhaps one may call it 'Shift 3', although it's really not.

Ah nice to know now, thread ended lol
Actually, Black box is still on rotation, so a track game might come back around, thought Pro Street, Undergrounds and Carbon was good so if not shift 3, maybe N4S: Full throttle (as a name?) or the comeback of Underground 3!!!!

Back