After swap shop, I wish :

• Thread starter Awx3-Fr44
  • 15 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
France
Nantes
Awx3-Fr44
I would like, when level 50 is reached, for all events to be open to all vehicles with or without PP limits.
Imagine a porsche in Ferrari events and vice versa or FF vs FR or MR, RR, etc...

I would also like to be able to paint only the outside of the rims.

Finally, I would like to have a little warning, during the race, when the CR for a perfect race is lost.

Kaz please, my 50th birthday is next November 11th... 😁 and I've been playing Gran Turismo since 1998

If I've understood this one, this would mean that one car would be able to win every race. You could tune up something like an Escudo Pikes Peak and win everything.

I suppose it might be a giggle for five minutes but beyond that I'd want more of a challenge.

Car/brand specific races, 1v1 rally/sprint races, maybe a body kit update for all cars that include 2-4 more pieces each category that could help give less fortunate cars more downforce, and lastly bring back b spec.

If I've understood this one, this would mean that one car would be able to win every race. You could tune up something like an Escudo Pikes Peak and win everything.

I suppose it might be a giggle for five minutes but beyond that I'd want more of a challenge.
no, that wouldn't be fun. I would like all events to be open for all cars. especially events with street cars

Then why even have different events? And you're perfectly describing the Custom Race feature.
I know 😅 but I work and I'm a little lazy ☺️. And I also play other video games

Why so modest? You have a Tomahawk...
I hate VGTs 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 It's not "real driving simulator"...

I work and I'm a little lazy ☺️. And I also play other video games. Why bother if the races exist which are already very like that 😁😁😁
Pretty much everyone who plays GT7 either works or goes to school, and many also play other games. Personally, I get a few hours a week (at best) for GT7. Suck it up.

Yay it took less than 10 posts for this to turn into another wishlist thread!

@Famine ?
I'm afraid I died on the inside and am not available.

Although technically it took ONE post, as all of this could have gone in the Suggestions/Features forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back