After trying, I found this can't be true

  • Thread starter Thread starter DerekLin0303
  • 2 comments
  • 548 views
Messages
19
Messages
Dereklin0303
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjpuZroDUj8

The player said he turned off the ABS, but I have tried and found the braking performance can't be like that at the end of first straight in Monza, is there any special tip?
Or is it just because of the software update of GT5?
Because down shifting the gear before braking like this video might already cause wheel locked up in my case after 2.07 version update.
Thanks for help!
 
Referring to the X-1 for the braking might be what you're looking for. In some cases you don't have to brake with the X-1 just drive. Braking with no abs for some people is easy due to they have a light foot or they have their setting at 1-1, 1-0 or what ever. Myself I still use ABS because at time it's the safest, plus pending on your brake setting the ABS doesn't even kick in. My brake bias starts at a 4-3 with ABS set at one. I never move the ABS from one, pending on the track and my set I'll go as low a 2 in the rear. It's also depends in how you have the braking force in the diff set. That is a major key to keeping you rear planted under braking. Even with ABS set to one pending on how hard and late I brake I'll still get look up.I can drive a F-1 better with no ABS than a sport car. 2.06 through 2.08 has had major changes to GT5. Once the 2.06 update was released is when I noticed the change.
 
Referring to the X-1 for the braking might be what you're looking for. In some cases you don't have to brake with the X-1 just drive. Braking with no abs for some people is easy due to they have a light foot or they have their setting at 1-1, 1-0 or what ever. Myself I still use ABS because at time it's the safest, plus pending on your brake setting the ABS doesn't even kick in. My brake bias starts at a 4-3 with ABS set at one. I never move the ABS from one, pending on the track and my set I'll go as low a 2 in the rear. It's also depends in how you have the braking force in the diff set. That is a major key to keeping you rear planted under braking. Even with ABS set to one pending on how hard and late I brake I'll still get look up.I can drive a F-1 better with no ABS than a sport car. 2.06 through 2.08 has had major changes to GT5. Once the 2.06 update was released is when I noticed the change.
Thank you!
As to the change you mean, what is it?
 
Back