after up date i got error

• Thread starter cyder2
  • 6 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
shj92922
today i updated to lastest version 1.35,
but i cant start the game due to an error " a connection to server could not be established , you will need to update your game in order to connect to the server"
error CE-21070B
when i check for update it say you are on te lastest version
any help

If you press continue a few times you can still enter the game but it will be in offline mode and only Music Rally will be useable in full, I think at 4am the servers come back on fully so I would wait until then.

but i cant start the game due to an error " a connection to server could not be established , you will need to update your game in order to connect to the server"
error CE-21070B
any help

The servers will be down for approximately 1 more hour. After that it will work again.

Hmm I think they have issues. First server maintenance said the servers will be back up at 0800 BST, the 0900 BST and just now it's updated again to 1000 BST

Hopefully they've found a way to fix lag.

error CE-21070B
any help
When an update is applied, the servers are taken offline for about two hours - from 0600-0800 UTC - and you won't be able to play the game.

Your post was not even 40 minutes into that period.

Edit: Huh, what a weird reaction. Guess you didn't actually want help after all. I'll make a note of that for the next time you want something.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back