Aftermarket stickers and vinyls?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Vorteballe
  • 11 comments
  • 3,082 views
Messages
1
Messages
FHMpiken
Messages
Vorteballe
Will there ever be a variation of vinyls to put on your car? Like HKS, NoS and such to put on the car where ever you want in a future update or so? I want it so bad! I want to have stickers on my car in GT5. That would be killer:tup:
 
go buy forza 4 when it comes out.... you can draw anything and put it on your car
 
Thats just stupid. the little company logos. LOOK my cars got NOS and Pioneer and... :odd: OH MY GOD!

Some serious livery's to personalize cars or some striping would be fun. (creating a own identety for online racing)
But in the end gt is about the driving.
 
Last edited:
Will there ever be a variation of vinyls to put on your car? Like HKS, NoS and such to put on the car where ever you want
in a future update or so? I want it so bad! I want to have stickers on my car in GT5. That would be killer:tup:
A livery editor is long overdue in the GT series imo. To those 'purists' who say no, well just don't use it if it ever appears :D
 
I wouldn't mind it, Something extra.

Or even have a Custom paint shop. I think it would just add more fun into the game. I can spend awhile designing my cars to a certain paint scheme 👍

This game could use more options for us Racers...


Driving suits... big whooopie.Nobody can really see the drivers unless they get out of the car.. kinda of a useless feature they added in my opinion.💡
 
Just as long as you guys dont put playboy on the side and a big playboy bunny on the hood of your car :rolleyes:
 
I do a lot of one make racing and a feature like this is really overdue and would be really help ful.
 
But in the end gt is about the driving.

Really :confused: Then why did PD waste time with Photo mode and helmets and suits? So its ok to collect and replace the horn and take fake pics of a fake car and collect helmets and suits that you never really see, but you can't add decals or racing stripes to your car? GT isn't about anything any more but a bunch of random stuff thrown together with no coherence. I've said before that PD should have stuck with making a solid racing game and ditch all the other content.
 
I've been racing one make cup cars online & it does make it more immersive seeing all the other drivers in different colour/number cars, unfortunately there ain't that many different cup cars or race modified cars, so a livery editor would be nice. I do think that there are more important issues that PD should sort out first though
 
Last edited:
Just as long as you guys dont put playboy on the side and a big playboy bunny on the hood of your car :rolleyes:

I fear there would be much worse than that put on cars if people were able to add custom graphics.

I'd really like to be able to control the stripe color for cars that have stripes. That seems a no-brainer to me...
 
Back