Aftermath of 1.07

  • Thread starter Thread starter Naru1256
  • 9 comments
  • 1,613 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
49
United States
HV/New York/USA
Messages
Naru1256
I've been sitting and watching to see what would happen after the 1.07 patch. Well most of the people i talked to said they'd quit, 2 out of some 50 actually did. It seems that now instead of 10000000000 trading rooms its all racing. Also it seems that the comfort of it all is getting easier without all the hackers because they quit and went to a new unsuspecting game. (most likely Duke Nukem) But me personally I like this patch because it shows you who the real racers are, not the 12 year olds that have 5 computers coming up with codes. But it is annoying though when you see the car you always wanted and now you know "i can't have that.....****". But now its off of what you got, not who you know. You can all disagree or agree i don't care. Please speak your mind. Which doesn't include "that's so fake and gay" or any variation.
 
^ nice trolling, bro. Reported.
 
Last edited:
I've been sitting and watching to see what would happen after the 1.07 patch. Well most of the people i talked to said they'd quit, 2 out of some 50 actually did. It seems that now instead of 10000000000 trading rooms its all racing. Also it seems that the comfort of it all is getting easier without all the hackers because they quit and went to a new unsuspecting game. (most likely Duke Nukem) But me personally I like this patch because it shows you who the real racers are, not the 12 year olds that have 5 computers coming up with codes. But it is annoying though when you see the car you always wanted and now you know "i can't have that.....****". But now its off of what you got, not who you know. You can all disagree or agree i don't care. Please speak your mind. Which doesn't include "that's so fake and gay" or any variation.

I'm 12 and I dont have 5 computers that come up with codes :sly:
 
But me personally I like this patch because it shows you who the real racers are, not the 12 year olds that have 5 computers coming up with codes.

Yes, because 'real racers' would find the AI in this game challenging. 👍 And enjoy the 'fight' of taking a (superior) car around the IMS 20,0000 times to earn credits the 'right' way. Anybody else would be playing Duke Nukem.

1.07 did NOTHING to improve the game. It only made a bunch of busy bodies feel better about themselves.
 
I don't care about how people exploit the glitch, etc2
I just don't like it when people ram you on purpose, block the road with long cars when online
 
Naru1256
I've been sitting and watching to see what would happen after the 1.07 patch. Well most of the people i talked to said they'd quit, 2 out of some 50 actually did. It seems that now instead of 10000000000 trading rooms its all racing. Also it seems that the comfort of it all is getting easier without all the hackers because they quit and went to a new unsuspecting game. (most likely Duke Nukem) But me personally I like this patch because it shows you who the real racers are, not the 12 year olds that have 5 computers coming up with codes. But it is annoying though when you see the car you always wanted and now you know "i can't have that.....****". But now its off of what you got, not who you know. You can all disagree or agree i don't care. Please speak your mind. Which doesn't include "that's so fake and gay" or any variation.

I actually don't understand what are you talking about. read that text twice.. maybe its my english, still I manage to understand 99% I read. This I just dont.. :sick:
 
I actually don't understand what are you talking about. read that text twice.. maybe its my english, still I manage to understand 99% I read. This I just dont.. :sick:

Me too especially this part

But it is annoying though when you see the car you always wanted and now you know "i can't have that.....****". But now its off of what you got, not who you know.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back