again...Again...AGAIN...!

  • Thread starter Thread starter kemmac
  • 5 comments
  • 1,023 views
Messages
147
Messages
Keblast
As we all know score rating system has some fault of their own(not perfect). But this one my eye bulge and laugh so damn hard how stupid score rating system didnt give me any point for I started 10th and finish 1st without penalty involve. Just carried on same score system I started. What a farce!
 
So I’m guessing the strength of the other racers were far less than you? In which case you would be expected to win, and so not gaining DR in these situations is correct not wrong, the problem stems not from its calculations but from far too few higher DR rated players participating.

If your are referring to DR, realised after posting I’ve infered that myself.
 
It’s not obvious to me if the thread title matches the body.
 
the rating systems for DR and SR are both pretty good imo.
 
the rating systems for DR and SR are both pretty good imo.

I was starting to think so too. And then I got reset from 63k to 40k in the span of ONE race... Now I'm remembering just how ridiculously hard it was to get up there in the first place :(
But seriously, resets shouldn't be handed out so easily... It should at least take three consecutive races to determine a reckless driver. And if gaining DR is such a slow process then it shouldn't be so easy to lose it!

/rant
 
Back