Status
Not open for further replies.

sHaWn OwNz

(Banned)
United States
Illinois
AAO_Turbo_Pro
Chaotic TemPeRz
After awhile of joining Random lobbies just to have fun destorying "🤬" talkers, I've made my Choice to create AAO. I AM NOT REQUIRING TO HAVE AAO IN YOUR PSN NAME. Your probably wondering what AAO stands for first, " Against All Odds ", as a team everyone will work and push through any problems that happen, to come out on top. Now let me set down some Basic Rules for everyone.

BASIC RULES
- Members are REQUIRED to be able to drift with comfort hard tires ONLY!
- AAO will be enrolling in VDC and Pro Am series, So Please controll your Car Limits.
- I will not tolerate the use of Excessive Swearing TO ANYONE.
- Respect Team Members and others
- Report Any problems/questions via email, GT5TeamAAO@live.com, or any Admin
- Members Must follow rules or Events that are Place by the team Admins.
- ALL MEMBERS MUST ADD EVERYONE ENLISTED on the Team. [Add as Friend]
- When no team admins are available, use TEAMWORK to solve your issue, cummunicate with other members!
** FR, MR Drifters ONLY!
**NEW** Are Team will Host Practice Lobbies from 3pm-7pm, Central Timezone, Fri-Sat.

ADMIN GROUP
Leader - sHaWn_OwNz (AAO_Turbo_Pro is my other account)
Co Leader - Eddie_oWnZ
Backup Admin/Leader 1 - codywilloughby51
Backup Admin/Leader 2 - Open

** Requirements to become a Team Admin,
#1 Must be exceptional at drifting.
#2 Must know how to handle incompetent drifters.
#3 Must know how to discipline new members.
#4 Must know how to conduct a 10 player drift team with Respect.
#5 Must be a responsible age.

Trust is achieved, dont think its a privilege.
Any Report of Power Abuse will result in being Removed.

MEMBER SETUP
For my Members what i am looking for are 8-10 decent Drifters, but 4 Special ones. Not everyone out there can tune, so im looking for 1 person that can DRIFT and TUNE for the CONTROLLER. sHaWn_OwNz, the Leader is an amazing controller tuner so, only one other is needed. Then 1 lucky one who can DRIFT and TUNE for the STEERING WHEEL. Spots with " open " are up for grabs.FOR A TRYOUT CONTACT A TEAM ADMIN VIA PSN OR EMAIL, GT5TeamAAO@live.com

Member 1: W33W33_707_SR - [Controller]
Member 2: codywilloughby51 - [Wheel]
Member 3: Open - Controller Tuner
Member 4: Open - Wheel tuner
Member 5: chariel55 - [Controller]
Member 6: EscapeTheFate22 - [Controller]
Member 7: Open
Member 8: Open
Member 9: Ask Admin for Details
Member 10: Ask Admin for Details

INACTIVE MEMBER INFO
If a Team Member is inactive for 1 week, they will get a prior notice, and first warning. After 2 weeks being inactive, warning 2 will be given, and your Member spot will be questioned. After the 3 week, you will be removed from The Team and any Team activities.

Possible Videos and Pictures Coming Soon!

Due to the amount of excessive Drama created for no reason in my other post, I've made another one to have a CLEAN Post.

Last edited:
1. None of your members are in VDC and cant join due to registration being closed before your team made a thread here on GTP .

2. As the mod said before, please do not bypass the swear filter but adding in symbols. That's why they created this 🤬

3. I hope this time it works out for you here. Good luck from RedSuns Mafia.

1. I clearly stated " AAO will be enrolling ". I never listed when or if anyone was in VDC in the first place, so thats is not even a concern in your case.

2. I looked back through the last forums, No one or Mod commented on filtering swearing.

Last edited:
I will eventually. It's been awhile since i've saved replays, i normally just forget half the time. Don't worry ill work on it.

sHaWn OwNz
2. I looked back through the last forums, No one or Mod commented on filtering swearing.
Except here.
SlipZtrEm
In addition to UrieHusky's advice (which is sound, and you'd be wise to follow), I'll add more; do not bypass the swear filter like this again. It's in place for a reason, and ignoring that (as well as the other rules you agreed to when joining the site) will result in a short membership here.

My Point is that if you take the time to look for exact detail your to involved and too serious.

I think its a Fair option. The way you guys continued on was Harassment with rules and could of been "explained" in a "kinder" way, Not taking up 2 pages of unneccessary posts.

Nope - one thread on the subject is enough and this one is full of non topic posts too. make do with the other thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back