Agressive yet clean

  • Thread starter Thread starter Teh_only_n00b
  • 20 comments
  • 2,077 views
Messages
29
Messages
Teh_only_n00b
I was using this car stock (with Soft Racing tires) in the new seasonal events. And this has to be the most aggressive and clean-driving stock car I have come across in GT5 so far. No other car out of the 113 I have collected. (been playing Black Ops and SOCOM 4 so don't judge lol). I though the Ferrari 458 was a beast...untill I raced with the ACR.

What I want to know is what is the most aggressive yet beautifully handled car you have driven and thought, "Wow this is a beast!"
 
ZR1 Stock apart from Sport Soft tires.
 
Puting Racing softs will make a large number of cars "clean-driving"..
 
Puting Racing softs will make a large number of cars "clean-driving"..

the sport softs clean up the massive understeer on most cars.. however the aggressive part? thats the ones thatll still show some personality even with the grippy tires.. for that i have to pick LP670SV and ZR1
 
Ferrari 599. Can be quite a handful. As well as probably the McLaren F1 that's probably the most aggressively clean car in the game and that's including things like C Class racers.
 
I never use racing softs. Ruins all fun in the game when you have too much grip.
 
Ferrari 599. Can be quite a handful. As well as probably the McLaren F1 that's probably the most aggressively clean car in the game and that's including things like C Class racers.

the 599 is a very big dissapointment to me. I understeers, and then oversteers. Can't get it to drive straight. IMO one of the worst Ferraris in the game. It's beautifull though.
 
I like the new Audi R8 (5.2). On stock tires (SH) it's a beauty to drive. It's completely neutral. You can slide it around like a toy, and yet you can drive it really clean..
 
Miata. :dopey: But, totally agree about the R8.

Seriously, I was throwing that baby around like a cheap go-kart. And I never experienced anything like it. I love the fact that the Miata might as well be a go-kart.
 
I think M5 for me at a moment in time. Now I can control it without problems.
 
SL55 AMG premium with 625hp and sports softs is a absolute dream the way i have it set up
 
Stock lp670-sv though tune it and it becomes a mega beast.
 
McLaren F1 tuned to LM spec with sports softs, you really have to work it, keeps you awake around the green hell
 
My Lamborghini Murcielago SuperVeloce fully tuned with racing softs has so much giddy-up on grid starts and has such a fine line for turning that I wonder what the oil changers put into the thing.
 
Very little Aggressive/Clean difference between any of these cars. They're all about the same. Not quite sure what you mean by aggressive. Aggressive to me is a driving "mentality". But if you mean a car that is a beast and can also be easily controlled I gotta go with the LP670SV. Take it for a spin in the Super Car Seasonal on Trial Mt. Keep it stock and see what I mean. Kaz called the SLS-AMG a "ferocious" when he tested it for GT5. The SV makes that thing whimper!
 
GT-R. A Blast around the Schleife. Perfect with Sports Hard. Drove the carp out of that car.
 
The GT-R is a pig on stock tires. Sport mediums or sport softs make it much more fun.
 
The 320i Touring Car is a perfect example. It´s only weakness: to little hp sometimes.
Also the other "small"-Touring Cars:
Integra RM
Civic RM
Integra Touring Car
Xsara Rally Car (I know its not a Touring Car but handles very nice.)

And my favourite "Wow what a Car" is:

Trial Celica !!
I have read the Description, bought it and took it stock to the Ring
=> 7:43.xxx and almost no Understeer, quit hard for a FF-Car.

It is THE perfect FF car for me.
 
Back