Ah im stuck... help... please

  • Thread starter Thread starter macee80
  • 11 comments
  • 1,340 views
Messages
1
Messages
Jamac80
So ive made it to level 15..

I've been trying to get through the remaining professional series and expert...

I cant seem to find a car that i have, or could buy, to get me in the running to finish:
1) Tuning car grand prix
2) Gran turismo world championship..

I've been struggling to long with these two - any suggestions?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
You really dont have to buy too many cars.i am now lv34 a-spec i have only bought 5 cars.a ferrari 599 , lamborghini garalldo ,lamborghini sv, mazda(i forgot which one),fgt .
 
Last edited:
You sure nothing in you garage is available to race with? The tuning car grand prix is any car thats been tuned so pick a car from your garage and tune it to your liking or close to the other opponents to make it a challenge and use that.

Gran Truismo World Championship isnt really that hard either .... depending on how much money you have you could buy a car from the OCD 👍
 
I think I used the GTR Spec V 09...but you can always do BSPEC and win the Furai to win these. Plus it's an amazing car

If you really need that much help as me as a friend as I have some cars set for online you can borrow.
 
I think I used the GTR Spec V 09...but you can always do BSPEC and win the Furai to win these. Plus it's an amazing car

If you really need that much help as me as a friend as I have some cars set for online you can borrow.

^ Agreed, the Furai makes things pretty easy, and the Corvette ZR1 RM I think is one of the easiest to drive, and relatively cheapest fast car in the race. I forget the exact cost but you buy a ZR1 from dealership, go to GT auto to have them RM it, then put in whatever tuning things you can and you have a beast. I would take this car to drive in the game any day over many of the cars that cost 10x as much.
 
claythrow
^ Agreed, the Furai makes things pretty easy, and the Corvette ZR1 RM I think is one of the easiest to drive, and relatively cheapest fast car in the race. I forget the exact cost but you buy a ZR1 from dealership, go to GT auto to have them RM it, then put in whatever tuning things you can and you have a beast. I would take this car to drive in the game any day over many of the cars that cost 10x as much.

The Corvette costs like 150,000cr. and the racing modifications cost like 500,000cr. if I remember correctly. You could probably win it using a regular tuned ZR1.
 
^ Agreed, the Furai makes things pretty easy, and the Corvette ZR1 RM I think is one of the easiest to drive, and relatively cheapest fast car in the race. I forget the exact cost but you buy a ZR1 from dealership, go to GT auto to have them RM it, then put in whatever tuning things you can and you have a beast. I would take this car to drive in the game any day over many of the cars that cost 10x as much.

ZR1 is a monster, just figured it was cheaper to go the Furai route. I remember when I was a lower level & couldn't grind a few quick races for high payouts.
 
I think I used the Audi R8 5,2 Fsi Quattro for both those events ... level 15 is so long ago ;)
 
I used my R32 Skyline tuned to 600 HP.
 
So I've made it to level 15.....

I can't seem to find a car that i have, or could buy, to get me in the running to finish:
1) Tuning car grand prix

......... - any suggestions?

Being only level 15 does limit your car choice a little. Try any of the following cars that are available in the new car dealer lots:

Ferarri 458 Italia '09 $283k
Ferarri 430 Scuderia '07 $303k
Chevy Corvette ZR1 C6 '09 $185k
Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4 $253k

They are all level 12 or 13 so they should be available (except the ZR1 which is level 15).

Good luck,
GTsail
 
Last edited:
So ive made it to level 15..

I've been trying to get through the remaining professional series and expert...

I cant seem to find a car that i have, or could buy, to get me in the running to finish:
1) Tuning car grand prix
2) Gran turismo world championship..

I've been struggling to long with these two - any suggestions?

Buy a Nissan GTR, if you have some extra cash to spend - get a Nissan GTR SpecV.
Even a stock model can easily win those events.
 
Back