- 146

- Spain
- TechnobearRacing
- TheTechnobear
Hi,
I enjoy racing online, but really cannot commit to a series as never sure when I can play.
Any suggestions? ( Not had the ps3 long, and few friends don't have gt5)
If I try public races, I never seem to have cars which fit the criteria well enough,
( either too heavy, too light or not enough power, wrong tyres etc)
Is there a common set of cars and setups - that would allow me to find races?
Thanks for any ideas and suggestions
I enjoy racing online, but really cannot commit to a series as never sure when I can play.
Any suggestions? ( Not had the ps3 long, and few friends don't have gt5)
If I try public races, I never seem to have cars which fit the criteria well enough,
( either too heavy, too light or not enough power, wrong tyres etc)
Is there a common set of cars and setups - that would allow me to find races?
Thanks for any ideas and suggestions