*Ahem* Ford Fans

• Thread starter Talentless
  • 27 comments
Here's a few more shots I was able to find...looks pretty good, doesn't it? :eek: Ford did an excellent job on the retro styling!

GT40_1.jpg

GT40_2.jpg

I am a Chevy fan... But you gotta love the GT-40, and Car Driver for printing such a great article on it!!!

Got the issue at home. :D

oh, and by they way... a cool $100,000.00 will get you one!

I heard Jordan was second on the list to buy one. :cheers: to the success of GTP!!! :smilewink

I need to start saving some cash now!

Absolutely sweet car. I have been coveting one of the replica's I have seen, but if I can get it new!

lol and i just posted the thread about it, you beat me to the punch here bud, and i was so excited to tell everyone after i saw it!

Yeah its gonna cost a few pretty pennies and Autoweek had some cool shots, i like the yellow one they had pictured.

Do you honestly think they will build it? I doubt it, to SUPER to be a Ford these days..........

Matt, I wish you hadn't done that. I think there is a policy behind Pistonhead.com's photos, and Jordan's site may be the type that is allowed to display them.

I'm just being honest, I did read something about it being possibly illegal to show images with the Pistonheads banner on commercial websites, I don't know if that applies here.

I think the banner is new, and they strarted doing it recently, thus the reason for the notice. Well, months ago, actually.

Originally posted by Talentless
I think the banner is new, and they strarted doing it recently, thus the reason for the notice. Well, months ago, actually.

This is not a for profit site... This is a web board, Jordan has no responcibility (technically) for this site.

It is generally accepted that images can be displayed ect, by other sites, as long as they do not claim them as their own.... Or else we are all in crap, becuase 99% of the picture here, are not owned by the people who post them....

rarely does a car driving on a wet road or through rain not look cool, seems that way to me

gt40_3.jpg

Has anybody taken a look at the interior? Looks really nice to me ...

~LoudMusic

Attachments

• 3834-gt40-interior.jpg
    3834-gt40-interior.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 41
My current wallpaper and this avatar the same; cool.

porche_911_gt2.jpg

Strange that you comment about that in this thread ... but cool non-the-less.

I need to make some cool GT-40 avatars.

~LoudMusic

strategy, son, strategy. i knew you were in this thread, or would likely be checking it, so i saved time.

strategy, son, strategy. i knew you were in this thread, or would likely be checking it, so i saved time.

Ah, interesting pops. I'll have to look into this stragedy you speak of.

~LoudMusic

Back