*Ahem* Gentlemen.

United Kingdom
Between Hampshire and Berkshire
optimusjamie
Hey. I'm Jamie, and I've been playing various incarnations of Gran Turismo for pretty much as long as I've been playing video games. I found GT Planet a couple of years ago when I was looking for advice on tuning my cars, and you've been a great help in that respect. I play with the standard PS3 controller.

Gran Turismo is the only driving game I play these days, but I do have fond memories of the PS2 Need for Speed games. Other than that, it's hard to pin down what kinds of games I enjoy the most. Here's some of my favourites (other than GT, obviously):
  • Most games by Valve
  • Mass Effect
  • Doom
  • Kerbal Space Program
  • Skyrim
  • Wing Commander (and similar)
  • X-COM
More about me... Well, I'm 18 years old, I live in the UK, I mostly listen to metal, and I recently started watching Babylon 5. I've had some level of interest in motorsport for most of my life, and I think GT had a lot to do with that.

Welcome to GTP! I don't normally venture into this subforum but my friend told me that you, unlike most, actually understand how grammar works, and reading the OP shows me that he's right! I hope you stick around, we always welcome polite, articulate gentlemen like yourself. :)

Hi! Jamie. Welcome to GTPlanet.

And *ahem, don't forget the ladies in here. Some of them can be mighty quick. :)

Welcome and don't forget the gentle-wo-men because we have them on GTP as well.

:gtpflag:

:gtplanet:

Back