AHHHHHH ! ! ! ! Please help.

killer_kustums_6
Man I hate the automatic reverse. Is there anyway you can turn this off? I'm getting to the point were I'm thinking of spiking the remote. : (

I think he means how when you shift to reverse it stays in reverse unlike GT5 you hit the gas and it automatically switched to 1st. Its quite funny watching it while drag racing, but its embarrassing when it happens to me.
And no at the moment there is nothing you can change to adjust that. Like real life pay attention to the gear your in thats all the help I can offer.

I don't like this change either. Back when I used to do that cops thing in GT5, I would always have to do quick reverse-180-degree turns in my Tommy Kaira ZZII. I could hit L1, spin around, and slam on the gas.

Now, I have to be extra careful and add another step to the process: Shifting back into first. -_-

Yeah this is driving me nuts. I like taking cars in to races that you have to drive 110% to win.. One mess up and it's hard to come back from it. And when your trying to get it back into gear and your driving backwards everywhere trying to get back going again.... man that sucks...

I don't know if its necessarily a bad thing, its just getting used to it after years of it being automatic.

You know what they say..... Change is a good thing.

I don't know who said it but he obviously need a good neck wringing ;) :)

At first I didn't like it, but after a little you get used to it. Also makes doing tricks easier. Reverse 180's and 180's to reverse with much more control.

It always catches me out if I spin. I smash the x button down and just fly backwards even further. It is quite funny though online when everyone ends up reversing around the track :lol:.

I really hate this when I'm using paddle shifters. I press triangle to engage reverse but it's a huge pain shift back up in time using the paddles, especially if the wheel is upside down or turned either side.

Back