AI Car Slots for Lobby Races

United States
Lancaster, PA
Satomiblood
I carried out a search on artificial intelligence (AI) car options in GT Sport and nothing came up.

Anyway, my suggestion is simple: adding the option for AI cars in lobbies. Essentially, if there's a lobby with 16 slots and only 6 players show up to participate, the lobby runner should have the option of filling in those empty slots with AI cars. I believe races would be more interesting since it would add another dynamic to lobby racing, but would also serve a functional purpose in filling an otherwise anemic grid.

Last edited:
What would you say to B-spec style entry for people who set qualifying lap times? Encourage at least setting a qualifying time for each week's daily races. That's assuming a B-spec AI could model driving habits consistently enough to make it interesting. EG. how often per race does the player spin out under pressure or under no pressure. Stats like that rolled into the AI.

What would you say to B-spec style entry for people who set qualifying lap times? Encourage at least setting a qualifying time for each week's daily races. That's assuming a B-spec AI could model driving habits consistently enough to make it interesting. EG. how often per race does the player spin out under pressure or under no pressure. Stats like that rolled into the AI.

You might want to create your own thread for this since it's a bit different from what I'm proposing.

Back