AI cars getting blurry?

United States
Connecticut
TrackBound7
I have taken notice that when driving single player races, the AI cars (when close in view) will blur our around the bottom and back edge of the car. I have noticed that at Atlanta and the GP Ring as that is where I have been the most lately. Is this a new issues, a universal issue, or something else? I am using a PS5.

there maybe a problem with car LODs this patch. Someone made a thread about it.

Any race I can do to test this issue? Any specific event?

Can you record a clip next time and screenshot it. Makes it easier. Hold share button and save recent clip.

I haven't come across anything like this but ive had my fair share of bugs.

Last edited:
Just did the Turbo 700, didnt see anything that you described. But damnnn.. the rear diffuser appearing nearly 2 metres behind the silver Sierra.. yuck.

Idk but this game is ugly af on ps4 pro (that I bought for the game (lmao)). The youtubers done lied to me I wish I went the ps5 route.

Also did the EURO 550 and noticed nothing wrong @TrackBound7.

My suggestions and things to check.

- Rest mode, if you use it and shut the game down using this.. restart the console.

- Delete temporary data, doubt this help but 🤷‍♂️

Otherwise, might be just a (you) problem.
Reinstall the game maybe?

Can you record a clip next time and screenshot it.
You can see it in my video here, recorded with an Elgato from PS4 Pro at max quality, so it's a high quality capture. Go to 30 secs into the video and the AI cars look really blurred. Set the video to 1440p for the best quality. My car and the track environment both look much sharper than the AI cars.

Thanks Bree. From what I can see that is what I am getting…little tough to make it out on my phone with the race being in the rain. I will look into the advice posted. Don’t recall this issue before the latest update.

Thanks Bree. From what I can see that is what I am getting…little tough to make it out on my phone with the race being in the rain. I will look into the advice posted. Don’t recall this issue before the latest update.
I only fairly recently started keeping recordings of fast runs. The earliest one I have is 13th Nov, the latest 29th Nov. Looking at my source videos, which are better quality than what is on YouTube, I can't see any difference in how sharp the AI cars look at the same distance between the two videos.

Back