AI cars vs what it says to expect

  • Thread starter Thread starter Roadrunr72
  • 2 comments
  • 464 views
Messages
28
United States
United States
Messages
Roadrunr72
Anyone else notice that when you go into a race, the cars listed before you start the race are sometimes not even close to what actually shows up in the race? Had one where it showed some Lambo and a couple other similar type cars but once I started the race it was all race prepped cars.

And last night I found the Shelby (whatever) Supercharged in the NA races. Granted I know nothing about that particular car but it seemed to me that it probably did not even qualify for a NA race.
 
Anyone else notice that when you go into a race, the cars listed before you start the race are sometimes not even close to what actually shows up in the race? Had one where it showed some Lambo and a couple other similar type cars but once I started the race it was all race prepped cars.

And last night I found the Shelby (whatever) Supercharged in the NA races. Granted I know nothing about that particular car but it seemed to me that it probably did not even qualify for a NA race.

You're correct that car doesn't qualify as Naturally aspirated, can you name the specific race so someone can verify?
 
I also noticed in the MR Challenge (Nat A) that Mk I Gt40's and Miuras were showing up, which are both well over the 500pp limit.
 
Back