AI/HP limit

• Thread starter SebastianL
  • 1 comments
Belgium
Wellen Belgium Europe
Hello,

First of all I think Gran Turismo is the best race game series that exists ! No matter what platform I always revert back to Gran Turismo for racing !

I own GT 1,2 and 4 on the PS1 and 2.

I will buy the PS4 and GT 7 when it is released.

However there are still things that should be adjusted if not already done.

The AI is really stupid if you use the b-spec mode in endurance like races.

1 big problem is overtaking, if my car drives +- 300km/h and the other 200km/h it just bangs into the behind of the car in front, after that and almost flying of the road it overtakes the car in front.

Another is HP limitations, the races are sometimes really to easy, I mean you can start some races with 3 times as much HP as your competitors ! Winning after 3 seconds in the race !!!

I also would say if in GT7 no cars are going to be deleted, why not combine all the cars from the series to this game starting from GT1.

I hope nothing is changed in the manner of vehicle adjustment because this is also the only game that I encountered on the PS and PC platform with such a wide range of possible adjustments.

Since I read that the audio will be enhanced 96Khz and 24 bit would be great ! You can even build in the possibilty for 48Khz if the speakers can not output 96Khz.

And of course keep all existing tracks and maybe add new ones.

Well this all the comment of previous GT's and all the requests that I have for GT7.

Keep up the good work from a big fan !

Sebastian Lachmann

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back