AI is driving my car.

  • Thread starter Thread starter ZoidFile
  • 6 comments
  • 765 views
Messages
659
Germany
Germany
Messages
ZoidFile
Well,

Not really driving my car, but driving the exact same car as me. Same color (not a regular dealership color), same custom parts, even the same race number in the same design.

Has anyone of you experienced, that the AI drives a exact copy of your car in an Arcade race?
 
Last edited:
Pictures?
 
Pictures?

I didn't think of making pictures, but maybe I can reproduce it.

It was really strange it even had a carbon hood, I never saw AI use custom parts before.
 
Last edited:
Never seen this before. I'll go to arcade mode to try this.

Off topic - Would be good If we could make an custom arcade race,choosing cars from our garages to be driven by AI's. :rolleyes:
 
Oh, yes now that you mention it. I thought it was pretty funny.....
 
Today I tried to reproduce it with my Lancia Stratos, but it even after several dozen attempts I did not get a similar looking car. So I gave up and decided to have a race in my VW T2. In the race, I soon spotted a T2 in the same color variation as mine. I checked the replay and sure enough, It has the exact same upgrades as my T2.

I am sure that if I had put a racing number on it, it would have the same number too.

wRuFAy.jpg
 
Back