AI lights are working

It does not work for every AI car... but I ran at ss special stage route in the second set of events in career mode. Some of the AI car actually are lighting up the track! Did you already know? Before the game was out a lot of videos showed replays and gameplay with only the player's car lights reflected on the track... Maybe it's 1.01 patch? Or one of the little "updates" that you download when starting the game?

Yeah, I noticed some gameplay videos like that too. Now it's just like it was in GT5! 👍

It does not work for every AI car... but I ran at ss special stage route in the second set of events in career mode. Some of the AI car actually are lighting up the track! Did you already know? Before the game was out a lot of videos showed replays and gameplay with only the player's car lights reflected on the track... Maybe it's 1.01 patch? Or one of the little "updates" that you download when starting the game?
Still doesn't work for me in V1.01 most of the time. It's just my headlights on track. :indiff:

Back