AI-only-liveries?

  • Thread starter Thread starter orCa
  • 5 comments
  • 665 views
Messages
183
Messages
hektorlektor
A small thing came to my mind earlier when I was driving the Dream Car event, so I thought I'd ask here.
I'll take the FTO Super Touring Car as example. In the Dream Car Championship the FTO appears in all different liveries (orange, yellow, white, blue, black etc.) whereas the one you can buy in the UCD has ALLWAYS been black for me; and believe me, it appeared NUMEROUS times at the UCD already.

I'd like to know if anyone else encountered this and if someone could confirm whether there are AI-only-liveries or if I've been just unlucky numerous times already.

Thanks.
 
Noticed that too - it's just like the FGT which we can only find in blue in the UCD. Luckily PD has made it appear in different colors in the online dealer.

The FTO looks amazing in yellow. Just wanted to add that :D
 
So far I have saw only one car in the UCD that appeared in more than one color and that is the 70 Charger. It has shown up in Plum Crazy and Panther Pink all the others that I have noticed have always been the same color.

IMO black is the best color for the FTO so no problem there for me.

But Yellow :yuck:
 
One colour only in the UCD is fair enough. PD have made a cycle of many thousands of cars and it would be unfair to make them change it.

But we do need the option in the GT Auto paint shop to paint the car any colour the game makes it available in. I'm seriously shocked this feature was overlooked. Nobody wants a plum/pink Charger, but I don't want to paint it in Rosso Corsa either.
 
It'd be nice if the randomization cycled through available colors too. I've FTO Touring cars but all of mine have been in a dark grey color;
 
So far I have saw only one car in the UCD that appeared in more than one color and that is the 70 Charger. It has shown up in Plum Crazy and Panther Pink all the others that I have noticed have always been the same color.

IMO black is the best color for the FTO so no problem there for me.

But Yellow :yuck:

Definitely. And why do people always like cars in yellow so much?:yuck: IMO it is the worst color not just for cars,:yuck: but for just about everything else.
 
Back