- 589
- GTP_Profi
- Whats this?
I was racing HSR (weather) in Arcade mode for a 15 laps race.
At the start it was raining and after some 5 laps the sun came up and it started to dry.
From lap 6 on ALL the opponents went to the pits for a tire change (though their tires were fine and they put on wet-tires again) FOR EVERY SINGLE LAP until race end.
I won the race 3 laps ahead of the field.
Another thing I discovered was in a B-Spec race at Fuji when after (Bob's) first pitstop the PIT-IN sign was activated for the next 3 laps and I had to disable it everytime to prevent Bob from pitting in again. (That was a 2 Bobs race btw)
At the start it was raining and after some 5 laps the sun came up and it started to dry.
From lap 6 on ALL the opponents went to the pits for a tire change (though their tires were fine and they put on wet-tires again) FOR EVERY SINGLE LAP until race end.
I won the race 3 laps ahead of the field.
Another thing I discovered was in a B-Spec race at Fuji when after (Bob's) first pitstop the PIT-IN sign was activated for the next 3 laps and I had to disable it everytime to prevent Bob from pitting in again. (That was a 2 Bobs race btw)