GTsail
Premium
- 2,472

- Florida
- GTsail2/GTsail3
Has anyone noticed that the game does not tell you when the other AI are taking pit stops?
Last night I ran my first Grand Valley300km Endurance Race in B-Spec mode and eeked out a win using my Amuse Carbon R1 R34 (I don't recommend it since I had to baby-sit my Bob's during the race to get the win even though I had 150 more horsepower than the competition).
Since I had to watch the Amuse Carbon R1 closely throughout the race, I was paying attention to the performance of the other cars (especially a Subaru Impreza WRX Spec C). And at no time did I get a news flash that the other AI cars were pitting (they just pitted without letting me know). In GT4, when another car pitted the game would flash this information on the screen for a few seconds.
Can anyone think of a good reason why this feature would be discarded in GT5?
I always found this feature useful when running a race and doing a race report, plus it helps you keep track of what the AI are doing so you can plan your own pit stops.
Puzzled
GTsail
Last night I ran my first Grand Valley300km Endurance Race in B-Spec mode and eeked out a win using my Amuse Carbon R1 R34 (I don't recommend it since I had to baby-sit my Bob's during the race to get the win even though I had 150 more horsepower than the competition).
Since I had to watch the Amuse Carbon R1 closely throughout the race, I was paying attention to the performance of the other cars (especially a Subaru Impreza WRX Spec C). And at no time did I get a news flash that the other AI cars were pitting (they just pitted without letting me know). In GT4, when another car pitted the game would flash this information on the screen for a few seconds.
Can anyone think of a good reason why this feature would be discarded in GT5?
I always found this feature useful when running a race and doing a race report, plus it helps you keep track of what the AI are doing so you can plan your own pit stops.
Puzzled
GTsail