AI Tires in Endurance Races

  • Thread starter Thread starter 87lc2
  • 5 comments
  • 1,042 views
Messages
167
Messages
nyr386
Couldnt find this anywhere on the site, is there a list of the tires the AI opponents use in the endurance races? Going to start making my way through them and like to use the same tires. Did the Grand Valley 300km the other day with Sport Hards and that seemed about right. Going to do the Laguna 200 miles tonight on Sport Hards as well. If someone knows what the opponents use in all of the races I would appreciate it.
 
They probably use Racing Hard. I did the Indy 500 this morning and was using Racing Soft for the first few pits, then started using Racing Hard after I got a 8 lap lead. I finished the race in 2hrs 39min and had 0 fuel left.
 
87lc2
Couldnt find this anywhere on the site, is there a list of the tires the AI opponents use in the endurance races? Going to start making my way through them and like to use the same tires. Did the Grand Valley 300km the other day with Sport Hards and that seemed about right. Going to do the Laguna 200 miles tonight on Sport Hards as well. If someone knows what the opponents use in all of the races I would appreciate it.

You could start it in B-Spec and click on the AI drivers names It tells you what tires they're using.
 
Yea, I thought I could do that but unfortunately Im B-Spec level 0. A-Spec is 35 but just dont have any interest in B-Spec.
 
Try starting the race, exiting, and hitting view replay to see what they are using.
Tell me if this works
 
Try starting the race, exiting, and hitting view replay to see what they are using.
Tell me if this works

Cant believe I didnt think of that...Ill try that as soon as I get home. Thanks.
 
Back