AI using turn signals...?

  • Thread starter Thread starter snowgt
  • 2 comments
  • 1,969 views
Messages
2,990
Austria
Austria
Messages
GTP_SnowCrash
I’ve noticed twice in custom races with the AI now, that one car had its turn signal on when I was approaching, like if to say “I’m going to stick to the left, pass me on the other side”, but it wasn’t behaving any differently (it stuck to its line). It stopped indicating after I had passed it.

I was able to confirm it in the replay, in case my eyes might have played a trick on me in the race. Has anyone else noticed this?

This was pre-1.13, so it might or might not still be there.
 
I noticed that too last night while testing De Tomaso (awesome engine sound).
 
I noticed that if you flash your lights on them they'll use turn indicators
Might just be me though
 
Back