Air Horn?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Blues
  • 4 comments
  • 791 views
Messages
115
Messages
GTP_Blues / csisac
Is that honking, kind of.. i dont know... "noise" supposed to be an air horn from the stands?

I hear a kind of honking noise and i just want to make sure its not some sound default and its actually an air horne. Thats what i assume its supposed to be.
 
It happens to me in the Special Conditions Race #2, as I'm taxiing towards the start lins (Race B, the reverse one). It might be fans beeping their car horns...
 
It is definately air horns from ther crowd. I hear them all the time on Amalfi, the crowd is numerous and close to the track.
 
AEM Spec V
It does get somewhat annoying sometimes.
True, but still I prefer this over the "background noise" that was supposed to be cheering crowd in GT3.
 
Back