Airwolf - Season 1

  • Thread starter Thread starter Solid Fro
  • 3 comments
  • 509 views

Solid Fro

I told you so.
Premium
Messages
7,889
Messages
SolidFro
Messages
RRoDzaaah!
I'm sure some of you remember this show on TV. It's probably my favorite show when I was growing up, and now it's on DVD. :) In the set, you get the season 1 episodes on two double sided discs. The quality is good (good for 20 years ago) and the audio tracks are in Dolby stereo. There are no extras, but for someone like me who hasn't seen these episodes for over 15 years, it's nostalgia to the nth level.

If you want to know how to make me smile, this is how to do it.

Airwolf.jpg


You can get it over at Amazon for under $30 bucks.
 
I saw this in the ad, last week. I loved Airwolf too! 👍 Unfortunately, I was in Japan when this show was on, so I got to see only couple of episodes on rented beta. I wish I could buy one, buy I'm trimming down my DVD collection right now. Besides, I'd rather buy 21 Jump Street DVD set. :D
 
I remember the TV show. i was like 5 when i used to watch that. I got the video game too for nintendo
 
That show was the greatest thing for me at the time. Saturday morning cartoons and AIRWOLF!! YAA! I especially loved it when Airwolf would come out of the secret volcano lair and play that kick ass music. Then I would know that all the bad guys are gonna get raped. Classic!
 
Back