AIWJT's SEXY SIXTIES SERIES REG. OPEN NOW 1st Race April 30thFinished 

• Thread starter AllinWitJT
  • 23 comments
AllinWitJT

Race Nights: Wednesdays.
Practice: 6:00PM PST
Qualify: 6:15PM PST
Race Start: 6:30PM PST
Race Lounge Host: xR0ADRASHx (the O is a Zero 0)
U.S.A. Players Only.

Race 1

Ford GT40 Race Car 1969
Daytona Road Course 33+1
517 HP 569 PP Race Softs

Race 2

Ferrari 330 P4 1967
Monza 28+1
471 HP 598 PP Race Hards

Race 3

Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupe 1964
Silverstone Grand Prix 28+1
404 HP 542 PP Race Softs

Race 4

Ferrari 250 GTO CN.3729GT 1962
Apricot Hill 33+1
310 HP 481 PP Race Hards

Race 5

Jaguar XJ13 1966
Circuit de Spa Francorchamps 28+1
536 HP 589 PP Race Hard

Race 6

Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (C2) Race Car 1963
Indianapolis Road Course 28+1
629 HP 588 PP Race Hards

Race 7

Mark IV Race Car 1967
Circuit de la Sarthe 2009 18+1
529 HP 595 PP Race Hards

TUNING PROHIBITED.
Rolling Starts (single file parade 60 mph)
Tire selection is Varied by Event
1 Mandatory Pit (must pit after lap 3 and before 3rd to last lap)
ABS on.
TCS off.
Driving line banned.
Active steering banned.
Skid recovery force banned.
Tire wear/fuel consumption ON normal.
Boost off.
Grip reduction will be set to real.
Draft set to real.
Damage off
Penalties will be turned off.

QUALIFYING:
Practice will start at 6:00PM US PST (Lobby opens at 6:00PM PST).
-All drivers must be in the lobby at 6:05PM PST and ready for the lobby restricted course entrance process. (Have your oil changes completed before qualifying)
-Practice ends at 6:15PM PST.
-Qualify 6:15PM PST
-Any driver who leaves the track and goes to the car settings menu may face a time penalty added to thier final race results and will start in last postion in thier respective class.
-At the end of the qualiying session the race will be started 6:30PM PST.

RACING STUFF:
Hold the proper racing line throught the corners and passing cars are to pass "off" line. Slower cars should not weave back and forth on any straight or change racing lines while a faster car is within passing range. Failure to follow this procedure can result in a penalty according to the severity of the situation. (Be courteous, let the faster cars through)
All GTPlanet online racing rules and guidelines apply. GTPlanet OLR Rules
Any track incident must be reported within 36 hours of the race completion for evaluation by the Race Stewards and should only be reported via personal message. If an infraction is proven to be valid penalty/penatlies in accordance with the severity of the incident will be applied.
These penalties can range from point deduction penalties to disqualification from a race or the entire Championship.
Every report will be evaluated and a decision will be reached and made official after the stewards have reached a verdict.

DURING THE RACE STUFF:
There will always be slight knocks here and there, either from errors, or close racing. However, 31 taps before the first pit is something that is not expected, it's poor race conduct. Aggressive racing is expected, but bad corner/braking choices should not be made. Just because there is no heavy damage doesn't mean a race won't be ruined by punting someone off.
Try to let faster cars by when safe. If you want to be in a league then you need to respect the other drivers. Do not ram, brake check or spin someone out if you think a driver did something to you on purpose. Dropping out of a race is poor sportsmanship. Stuff happens, just get back in the race, go for yours and let the Race Stewards deal with the incident. Dropping out and jumping back in to berate somebody by mic. or lobby text is not smart and disruptive to eveybody on the track.

-Sometimes a driver will see someone coming up fast behind and they will try to get out of the way only to end up BEING in the way, that's just stress not intention.
-The faster drivers need to give the slower cars some time to set up a good line to be passed. Faster drivers please be patient, it's more fun when it's clean.

If something happens and you screw up a drivers race say sorry (or text it after a race or PM them) let the driver know what was going on and race another day.

AND MORE STUFF:
- No Intentional hitting spinning out of opponents
- DO NOT drive the wrong way around the track during the race- No Corner Cutting, 2 wheels must be on track at all times
- Do not driver over blue paint with any 1 or more tires
- Do not put all 4 wheels on green paint
- No Blocking while on a straight or weaving (one move may be allowed for drivers racing for position only)
- 1 Mandatory Pitstop per Race (Refuelling is optional)
- You Must Stay within Pit lines when entering or exiting the Pitlane
- No Trash Talking or degrading remarks to other Racers
- You cannot pass by going off track (if this occurs give the gained position back)
- You Must yield to Traffic upon returning to the track
- You must yeild to Lead lap Traffic (try to keep and eye on running order)
-WHEN YOU SPIN A DRIVER OUT AND THEY CRASH OR GO OFF COURSE GIVE THE POSITION BACK IF IT WAS MORE THAN JUST A SMALL ACCIDENT. IF YOU CHOOSE NOT TO GIVE THE POSITION BACK AND THE INCIDENT IS REPORTED AND DETERMINED TO BE A RESULT OF MORE THAN JUST A SMALL ACCIDENT A POINTS PENALTY WILL BE ISSUED.

Last edited:
Updates:

APRIL 30th RACE 1

Ford GT40 Race Car 1969
Daytona Road Course 33+1
517 HP 569 PP Race Softs

Ha.

Last edited:
Standings:

Points Awards:
1. 17
2. 15
3. 14
4. 12
5. 11
6. 10
7. 09
8. 08
9. 07
10. 06
11. 05
12. 04
13. 03
14. 02
15. 01
16. 01

Last edited:
Driver List:
1. ALLinWitJT
2. xR0ADRASHx
3. Brettcee
4. mike46and2
5. thlogan
6. cB

Last edited:
Tuning Prohibited Series.
New Drivers MUST practice with at least one AIWJT, OGR or STC veteran member prior to 1st race.

JT, all I can say is WOW!

Actually, I can say more. Those pics are sick. I'm having a hard time reading the fine print, cuz I keep staring at the pics. I know the Jag is great fun at Spa, but I think all the car-track combos should be sweet. That car list represents some serious credits. I wish I had glitched. But I would never do that.

I think this series should attract some new blood (hopefully). If people need to grind, there's plenty of time.

Sexy Sixties Series. Great name. I hope I'm eligible. I'm not quite sixty, but I'm more than sexy.

JT, all I can say is WOW!

Actually, I can say more. Those pics are sick. I'm having a hard time reading the fine print, cuz I keep staring at the pics. I know the Jag is great fun at Spa, but I think all the car-track combos should be sweet. That car list represents some serious credits. I wish I had glitched. But I would never do that.

I think this series should attract some new blood (hopefully). If people need to grind, there's plenty of time.

Sexy Sixties Series. Great name. I hope I'm eligible. I'm not quite sixty, but I'm more than sexy.

Glad to have you on board. I won 19 mil for each of three online races I participated in last night. Not full grids, my bonus was only at stage 3 and I did not place 1st. I think it's possible for all to get the cars needed for this series with a little time in.

i'll sign up for this but just two races i cant grind on this game the payouts blow and my b spec driver got the pink slip this year

Glad to have you cB. I agree about the payouts in this game. Horrible. That's because they want us to buy the micro transactions

yea there the worse transactions i have ever seen 50 bucks wont even get me one of these cars
The cars are way over priced too. They need to make some changes or I don't think I'll be a GT participant in the future

This series is closed. I can't bring myself to listen to cat screech and pig squeal tires anymore. My GT6 disk is meeting the used game shelf at GameStop.

I will be buying Project Cars on day one. The graphics look incredible and i hope the physics are their equal. But, November is a long ways off and who knows if it will release on time. It is also suppose to support project morpheous. Now that would get this old boy excited!
I'll still be on GT6 some. Although, I do want to get back into F1 2013. Despite a few bugs, I really enjoy the single player. Very intense. Codies is also releasing Grid Autosport. I tried the Grid 2 demo and did not like it at all. Maybe Autosport is more sim. I'll be checking the reviews.

I know I would like to drive with you wackos again. I've been gaming since pong, but I didn't know how fun (and funny) gaming could really be until I got to race with this dysfunctional bunch, back in our hey day.

DJ " I need to practice."

RR " I'm not going to be very quick this week"

Scorp " This car sucks"

JT " Sorry" :)

Of all the things that are gone, I miss my mind the most.... but I really miss racing with you guys.

Cat Scratch Physics?? Wasn't that a Ted Nugent song??

Latest Posts

Back