Akina Drift Team

CheladaJr
XBOX is GAY
Akina Drift team has some of the best drifters yet! we are a fairly new drift team and we already have drift alliances.1 is pitchblack project.and the other is Team Nismo.both very good teams in the gt5 drifting world.We would like to have some competitions between some other teams. Let me know if you wanna drift.Contact qsterboy1996 or AkinaDrift_Q and we will be happy to drift with you sometime! Our team colors are pink and black and we dont require mics unless you wanna use it.WE ARE A DIVERSE DRIFT TEAM! females are welcome to join. We meet on Tuesdays at 6pm EST and every 2 weeks we make videos. Currently they are 15 drifters on the team and you can contact me if you would wish to know who they are. If you wish to join plz contact me and i will let you know!

Heres the rules of the Team.

1)No 4WD,FR's only

2)Do not trash talk other Teams and treat everyone with respect

3)You must change PSN to AkinaDrift_

4) Show up to all meets

5) Have fun

Keep it sidewayz fellow drifters

Last edited:
Akina Drift team has some of the best drifters yet! We are a fairly new drift team and we already have drift alliances; pitchblack project & Team Nismo. Both very good teams in the gt5 drifting world. We would like to have some competitions between some other teams. Let me know if you wanna drift. Contact qsterboy1996 or AkinaDrift_Q and we will do be happy to drift with you sometime!

Keep it sideways fellow drifters

Wow, took awhile but I got it! Fixed! 👍

Fixed. 👍

Should really look into sticking to the AUP. If you're using the app, please try not to use "text" type. Please tell us more about your team. Include things such as; why would that person wanna join your team? What do you have to offer them? Do you have team colors? Do you require mics? etc.

Yes we do have team colors they are pink & Black and u should wana join team Akina because we are a very nice group of people and we all love to drift

Akina Drift team has sum of the best drifters yet! we are a fairly new drift team and we already have drift alliances.1 is pitchblack project.and the other is Team Nismo.both very good teams in the gt5 drifting world.We want sum comps between sum other teams so just let me know if u wana drift contact qsterboy1996 or AkinaDrift_Q and we will do sumthing sometimes!

Keep it sidewayz fellow drifters

more info plz

heyheyhey can my team Purple Shadow be apart of the Akina Alliance?

The way some people type is thoroughly amusing to me.

Anyways, good luck with the team. 👍

This thread is full of win. :rolleyes:

trooper-albums-misc-picture20133-thread-delivers.jpg

Back