Akmuq's Photomode Thread|Updated 16/07/2012

• Thread starter Akmuq
  • 20 comments
Ireland
Ireland
The__Luke
Hey there, here is my collection of pictures, I did have an old thread, but I closed it as the majority of the pictures were awful and I found that Flickr was better then Photobucket so I though I should have these in a better place. Anyway, here is my latest photos, I'll get most of the ones I liked up in due course.

I'm liking your first shot with the two corvettes BUT.. the removal of the GT watermark is a bit sloppy..
Good start though 👍

I'm liking your first shot with the two corvettes BUT.. the removal of the GT watermark is a bit sloppy..
Good start though 👍

Argh! Just saw it, the watermark always annoys me and I try to get rid of it everytime, unless it's hard to see like in the Civic-Atenza pic.

Akmuq if your using Photoshop CS5, just grab the ellipse tool, select the GT watermark, and then fill it using Content-Aware by using Shift+F5 and selecting it from the dropdown menu.

Nice photos btw! 👍

BkS
Akmuq if your using Photoshop CS5, just grab the ellipse tool, select the GT watermark, and then fill it using Content-Aware by using Shift+F5 and selecting it from the dropdown menu.

Nice photos btw! 👍

Nah, GIMP, Photoshop costs a lot doesn't it?

BkS
Not if you know where to look. ;) :P

Arrrrrr BkS be findin seeds in deadly waters :lol:

I don't use GIMP, but if you can't do the shift+F5 thing, is there something similar to clone stamp? I remember using clone stamp before I figured out how to use the content-aware thing and it worked out okay though It took significantly longer

Well, these are certianly better then your last thread :D

Great pics man! I think you just use a bit too much vibrance:).

Thanks. I found out how to make the sunlight on the cars and was using that tool for most of the second half of photos just because I could.:lol:

Nice job akmuq. I'm really liking #7, the contrast is just about perfect! :drool:👍

Back