Al- kers and drs

• Thread starter bullet360
  • 3 comments
Do they only seem to use both while they ony have both? Abd only at the same time? Change the difficulty that fits as close to your ability to race, and dont use the kers until the drs is enabled on the 3rd lap. And you will soon find the ai is merely as fast as you are when you aren't using them...

Weird? Has anybody else noticed this? Or is it just me...

All I know is that AI on legend difficulty is truly rapid around silverstone I mean my time trail was a 1.29.397 and theres in qualifying was 1.27.1sec were are they finding so much speed you got to be able tune the car properly i guess and have manual transmission i am presuming.

Last edited:
I always look at the record track time on the engineers computer in the garage. The AI usually wont go any faster than the track record. I set a tweaking goal to beat the track record and in generally you are ok for the race at expert difficulty and legend AI.

rhin0z
I always look at the record track time on the engineers computer in the garage. The AI usually wont go any faster than the track record. I set a tweaking goal to beat the track record and in generally you are ok for the race at expert difficulty and legend AI.

Is there anyway of beating a 1 27.1 around silverstone cause I felt I was at the limit of my ability yet only managed a 1.28.

Back