Alaskan Rally in Special Events

  • Thread starter Thread starter MattZR1
  • 1 comments
  • 484 views
Messages
932
United States
Peoria, AZ, USA
Messages
MattZR1_81
So I was doing the Alaskan Rally in the Intermediate section of the Rally Challenge and noticed a massive amount of pop up (mountains just appearing)on these tracks. I normally don't mind it, but boy the mountains popping up so instantaneously is kind of distracting at times. Did you guys notice that this and it seems the rally tracks in general have a fair amount more of pop up than the general circuit courses?
 
So I was doing the Alaskan Rally in the Intermediate section of the Rally Challenge and noticed a massive amount of pop up (mountains just appearing)on these tracks. I normally don't mind it, but boy the mountains popping up so instantaneously is kind of distracting at times. Did you guys notice that this and it seems the rally tracks in general have a fair amount more of pop up than the general circuit courses?

Most of the "randomly generated" tracks have these issues unfortunately. I would take two of the track locations if I didn't have to see the other side of the track just popping up.
 
Back