alba's Storefront Season 2 (Forza Planet/FPM Livery)

• Thread starter alba
  • 15 comments

alba

Into very fine pixels.
Premium
United States
Rockford, MI
dw-alba
Expect me to post my stuff in here then. I still haven't got the game yet since I'm a dirty peasant euro :P

Current task
-> FP Motorsports Logo (20%)
-> OZ Racing Logo Replica (N/a)
-> Forza Planet Number Plate design (80%)

ForzaPlanet
Logos
AcLln6jCEAArQIp.jpg:large

2,000 Cr.
Buy it then pm me on live to get the unlocked version! :)

Liveries
(to be filled)

GTPlanet
Logos
(to be filled)

Liveries
(to be filled)

Replicas
Logos
(to be filled)

Liveries
(to be filled)

Here's the first WIP for the Forza Planet logo, I'm basically going to do a bunch of logos and decals first before I start my first livery which will be Forza Planet/FP Motorsports inspired :)

AcLln6jCEAArQIp.jpg:large

Forza Planet logo is looking great:tup:

Any plans to redo the GTP logo as we have hollow circles now?

Forza Planet logo is looking great:tup:

Any plans to redo the GTP logo as we have hollow circles now?
Yep, I'm going to fix it asap, I'm just trying to finish my initial Forza Planet livery first.

Great idea with the Forza Planet logo. Let me know when thats up for sale.
I'm going to do the same as I did for Forza 3, I'll put it up on my storefront for like 2,000 cr or something and just send me a message on live so I can gift it to you so you can modify/arrange it if needed for custom club liveries :)

PS: It's up on my storefront (alba7) search for "Forza Planet" :)

EDIT: This is what I have so far on my WIP livery, very early and I still have a tons of things to do but I'm just experimenting until I find the right style and then go further in the detailing process... I always struggle to find the right balance that's why replicas and logos are that much easier! Anyways, enough with the rant.

FPM WIP
(My domain is flagged as malware pending review on google so I'll just put links instead of linking images)
http://lab.albator.eu/360/forza4/190E/fp1_wip1.jpg
http://lab.albator.eu/360/forza4/190E/fp1_wip2.jpg

I currently have this car shared in the club garage (C425). I'll update as I progress.
:)

J32
I tried to search for you on storefront, but it comes up with no results.

So far, I've only put the Forza Planet logo (along with some of my older Forza 3 stuff) on my storefront, I'll post here once it's done. I have it shared in the FPM club garage if you want to try it before that though :P

I keep forgetting to buy that Forza Planet logo. I have the game fired up right now, so when I get down with what I'm doing, I'm going to buy that. Also, can't wait to see what else you can come up with.

Back