Albums you're waiting for?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter tabs
  • 21 comments
  • 1,002 views
Messages
2,421
United States
Southern California
Well? Any albums from any particular artist(s)/band(s) you guys are waiting for? If this topic has already been done, I'm sorry.

Personally, I'm waiting for a new album from Weezer. I didn't like their last one (Maladroit) too much. And it would be nice to hear from Jimmy Eat World again.
 
Swollen Members, they have one in the brew.

DEFINITELY!!! Jurassic-5, though they keep it in high secret, I know they're concocting something there. I love that stuff.
 
The Hives. They are making a new album due out late this year/early next.
 
The Best of Van Halen Volume 2.

Then, the album they plan to work on right afterwards.

The Hives are working on a new album, eh? Cool. I hope the first one wasn't a fad.
 
nas' next album.

Ive got every one of his so far and hes the only artist where I like practically every one of his tracks on ALL albums.

Cant wait for the next one.
 
The new Tool album. I'll be waiting awhile though. :grumpy:
 
I don't really wait for albums, new albums of my favorite artists teleport themselves into the shops after i've spent the majority of my cash on other albums.
 
The Pharcyde claimed that a new one is in progress. I'd love to see it if it's released. They're on par with Jurassic 5.
 
Originally posted by Shannon
The new Tool album. I'll be waiting awhile though. :grumpy:

Me too.

And if their's a new APC album in the works, Ill buy that.
 
The only one I can recall right now is The Hives new album. It should be released in 2004
 
I'm waiting for Judas Priest's Box Set called Metalogy, its suppose to come out May 4.
 
Originally posted by Solid Lifters
The Best of Van Halen Volume 2.

Then, the album they plan to work on right afterwards.

The Hives are working on a new album, eh? Cool. I hope the first one wasn't a fad.

Volume 2? Cool. Hopefully they'll get a lot of the stuff they forgot in the first one (Hot for Teacher, 5150, Summer Nights..)
 
im waiting for the acoustic godsmack cd to come out. hopefully the songs will sound like serenity/voodoo as i love those songs.
 
the new HEM album.

Cano
 
The new 'Archetype' album from Fear Factory, which will be released April 20 this year :trouble: :cool:
 
METALLICA!
Linkin Park
And Last, but not least.....
DISTURBED!



oh, I forgot.

Puddle Of Mudd: Life On DIsplay Acoustic Album.
 
the only album i'm really waiting for is the new gnr album Chinese Democracy.its supposed to be out this year.
 
Led Zeppelin
Beatles
Tool
A Perfect Circle
DJ Shadow
Weezer
Death Cab For Cutie
VAST
Deltron 3030

Probably some others, too.
 
Back