alert !! the No. 1 on the time trial at monza cheat

• Thread starter Gtsport28
  • 15 comments
The Pagani Zonda Time Trial is ending soon anyway.
That makes it even worse.

Don't understand, why can't they just add cones to every corner... So far we've seen cutting in every single TT event.

Edit2: Ok, just checked the replay and he literally drove through the run-off area without braking; so he'll get disqualified soon enough.
He and the other cheater called crjra in 10th position.
But until then... Oh PD...:ouch::grumpy:

Last edited:
I'll refrain from calling anyone a cheater, but must say with a Kudo's score of 60.4, a DR and SR history that looks like Rocky Mountains and some very average course lap times, his TT- time at Monza looks very questionable without even looking at the replay.

Ok

Attachments

• 20190911_103144.jpg
    20190911_103144.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 63
  • 20190911_103520.jpg
    20190911_103520.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 64
  • 20190911_103844.jpg
    20190911_103844.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 61
  • 20190911_104051.jpg
    20190911_104051.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 65
Usually PD deletes everyones times and you have to do your time all over again, as they put in an in game solution to the cheating.

I've got to be honest though. With no way of checking the leaderboards after the contest ends, aren't these TTs just a waste of time in general until they do?

If we could have them show up on Kudos it would be fun to look back and see how well you did in your region or world ranking. However, for reasons unknown to me, they haven't been added to the K site.

Maybe that's why people are cheating. Because they can. Because PD won't ban them, (just reset the TT board and implement an in game barrier or 2), and because ultimately they view that it doesn't matter?

I'd like to see all cheating desist. I'd like to see PD do a game wide sweep over track limits. I'd like to see the rankings 'mean something' for us and be searchable.

Until then... You'll get incidents like this again.

For reference, this is the top 1 laptime replay when I check the leaderboard last week (Skip after the Honda S2000 time trial).

No, they can do it individually, but will most probably only do the top times [if at all of course].

Last edited:
Are you sure?
In GT5/6 they managed to remove those who ran hybrid cars in TT's...

Just my opinion based upon the previous GTS time deletions that have happened. With no way to check the leaderboards after completion the only way of knowing would be an in game notice of any action taken. I've not been on today but i'd highly doubt any action was taken.

Back