Alex Trebek has passed away at 80.

Rod Roddy: "Take a chance, take a dare, play the game of Double Dare! Now here's your host of Double Dare, Alex...Trebek!"

iu

Poofy hair and moustachio Trebek was something else, I tell ya...lolz

May the Divines have guided him to peace...

Awful news to wake up to. Was really hoping Alex's fight would last for many years whilst continuing being the icon he is.

Edit* TexRex's avatar has now made me sadder realizing both icons gone within' days of each other. :(

Last edited:
Edit* TexRex's avatar has now made me sadder realizing both icons gone within' days of each other. :(
I regretted not acknowledging Sean Connery's passing with an avatar change and I thought this would be a cool way to honor both despite neither actually being pictured.

Last edited:
I don't know what this is but I've seen it a couple times now and it's already annoying.

The Divine Twenty-Four are what balance all of existence. I will continue to evoke their goodwill and blessings, especially on threads like this one.

May the Divines guide us all...

"Take a chance, take a Dare; play the game of Double Dare! Now here's your host of Double Dare, Alex...Trebek!!"
(a pretty novel concept for a trivia game show to be honest-glad he was the host)

Back