Alfa Romeo 155 2.5 V6 TI '93

  • Thread starter Thread starter Doncowleone
  • 7 comments
  • 2,924 views
Messages
634
Messages
PM Me and ask
So this car just popped up in my UCD, and it made me think. What cars are standard that everyone should keep and eye out? Cars you might not know or hear about as much as cars like the S2000 LM, Ford GT LM etc.

With the limit on tradeable cars over 950k we should all know what cars to not let slip away.
 
So this car just popped up in my UCD, and it made me think. What cars are standard that everyone should keep and eye out? Cars you might not know or hear about as much as cars like the S2000 LM, Ford GT LM etc.

With the limit on tradeable cars over 950k we should all know what cars to not let slip away.

Pretty much every standard car is rare, as they only pop up in the UCD, and that you never know what pops up. However, they are certain cars that -- if interested in -- you should look for, like LMPs, Group Cs, LM Race Cars, Touring cars, Super GTs, Drift cars, Tuning cars, Rally cars..., probably more -- Pretty much any car that's high value, or has a livery. Lower value cars is also rare in terms of how many people own it, like the Nissan Skylines, or the Honda NSX. However, it's your decision whether or not to get any of the listed.
 
This car is quite rare. Did you buy it? Hope you did. :)
 
This car is quite rare. Did you buy it? Hope you did. :)

Hope he did, too. It's a pretty nice car, disregarding infrequent use of the car.
 
This car is quite rare. Did you buy it? Hope you did. :)

Yes I bought it, first time ever seeing it, and never hearing of it. I'd like to create a list of cars like this Alfa, cars nobody might know are great and to look out for them.
 
Hope you got the ALfa.. It's pretty much the fastest 550-560pp car there is!
 
Yes I bought it, first time ever seeing it, and never hearing of it. I'd like to create a list of cars like this Alfa, cars nobody might know are great and to look out for them.

Actually, the Alfa was known, but not popular. But great idea! I look forward to how this will go 👍
 
I hope to see an Alfa Seasonal. Nur please. I still have yet to drive them in this game.
edit: I should try those FF / FR seasonals with them...
 
Back