Alfa Romeo 155 2.5 V6 TI (Yes the touring car)

  • Thread starter Thread starter r0ca
  • 8 comments
  • 853 views
Messages
51
Messages
OoRocafellaoO
Ok I'm trading my just Aquired alfa, it's 414 BHP (need's a oil change) and weigh's in at 1010 KG.

I'm ONLY accepting a x1 for this baby as it's rareness is higher than a X1 at this moment in time...

NB This car hasn't been duped, and also won't be duped by myself.
 
Last edited:
I can send you the car in 2 days,
Is that OK?
I really want the 155, it's missing in my Alfa collection.
 
I can send you the car in 2 days,
Is that OK?
I really want the 155, it's missing in my Alfa collection.

If I still have it in 2 days then sure, I'm sorry I can't hold it looking for a x1 asap

Regards
 
Still looking to sweeten the deal if you can trade today only ill throw in a nomad Diablo
 
Still looking to sweeten the deal if you can trade today only ill throw in a nomad Diablo

I like the deal, I PMed you.
 
Back