Title needs a year, please.Alfa Romeo 33/2 Daytona Coda Lunga
Pick ONE, as per the guidelines.it was between 1968-1969
Pick ONE, as per the guidelines.
You're making a lot of threads without much regard for the guidelines. They're pinned to the top of the forum - please familiarise yourself with them.
Oh are you only allowed to request one car?
And, to repeat, your thread title still does not fit the guidelines, by way of the fact you've picked more than one year (and for some reason included apostrophes round them). Pick ONE year.You're making a lot of threads without much regard for the guidelines. They're pinned to the top of the forum - please familiarise yourself with them.
The third one is a different car, I think.I like the #20 car on the first and second picture but the third pictures shows an other with a number that starts with 3 and have no roof .
The third one is a different car, I think.
Same car, different chassis. http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/cg/2289/Alfa-Romeo-33-2-Daytona-Coda-Lunga.htmlThe third one is a different car, I think.
Same car, different chassis. http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/cg/2289/Alfa-Romeo-33-2-Daytona-Coda-Lunga.html